Curses in Sea of Thieves are vainness gadgets you’ll be able to put in your character. They’re a enjoyable option to exhibit the achievements you’ve achieved within the game, making them stand out in comparison with the opposite pirates you may encounter on the open seas or these in your crew. Obtaining this stuff takes fairly a little bit of time, although. Here’s what it is advisable to learn about how you can get all Curses in Sea of Thieves.
All Curses in Sea of Thieves
The Curses are distinctive beauty gadgets you’ll be able to earn by finishing explicit Tall Tale adventures a number of instances, by means of troublesome accomplishments, or by being a Pirate Legend and dealing by means of Season passes. After you purchase them, you’ll be able to go to any of the Vanity Chests in your ship, or discover them outdoors any Clothing Shop at an outpost.
Here are all Curses you could find whereas Sea of Thieves.
- Curse of the Sunken Sorrow: “This glowing, plant-like curse is proof that you ventured into the Sunken Kingdom in search of a sad secret…” Your character’s eyes flip an excellent blue, with a gaze filled with sorrow.
- Curse of the Order: “Wear the dark stains of the Order of Souls, caused by using Kraken ink to see beyond this world.” With this merchandise outfitted, your character’s eyes will drip ink.
- Legendary Curse: “Almost nobody asks to be curses, but Pirate Legends can show this magical malady with pride.” Your eyes lose all of their iris, turning into a pointy, luminescent inexperienced.
- Shores of Gold Curse: “Many Gold Hoarders fall foul of this Curse. Just how much treasure has passed through your hands?” While carrying this merchandise, random parts of your character’s physique could have a number of chunks of gold excessive of it.
- The Ashen Curse: “The fiery rage of an Ashen Lord has taken hold in you, but it’s better to burn out than fade away …” Your physique modifications to indicate off a magma-like construction as in case your insides have been that of an erupting volcano.
How to get all Curses
Curses are usually not rewarded to each participant. However, these are all of the methods you’ll be able to earn Curses and the way they’ve come to Sea of Thieves.
- Curse of the Sunken Sorrow: Complete Larinna’s Legend of the Sunken Kingdom voyage. You should additionally be taught the ultimate thriller of the Sunken Kingdom, which lets you buy this explicit voyage.
- Curse of the Order: Complete all Commendations for The Curse Rogue Tall Tale.
- The Rogue’s Key – Recover the Skeleton Key
- Relics of the Curse Rogue – Return Captain Briggsy’s Artifact
- Free at Last – Defeat Captain Briggsy
- The Curse Rogue – Complete The Cursed Rogue
- The Hunter’s Trail – Discover all the Bounty Hunter’s Journals
- Briggsy’s Greatest Foe – Complete the Tall Tale 5 instances
- The Legendary Curse: This merchandise was obtainable throughout Season One of Sea of Thieves by reaching Renown 100 on the Season Pass. It was unique to Pirate Legends.
- Shores of Gold Curse: Complete all of the Commendations for the Shores of Gold Tall Tale.
- The Fabled Island – Reach the Shores of Gold
- Path to Forsaken Fortune – Discover the Gold Hoarder Coin
- Shores of Gold – Complete Shores of Gold
- The Stain of Greed – Discover all of Briggsy’s Journals
- Lord of Gold – Return the Skull of the Gold Hoarder 5 instances
- The Ashen Curse: Complete all of the Commendations for the Heart of Fire Tall Tale.
- The Liar’s Hideout – Discover Stitcher Jim’s Hideout
- The path of the Eternal King – Take the trail of the Eternal King
- The path of the Forsaken Flame – Take the trail of the Forsaken Flame
- The path of the Burning Heart – Take the trail of the Burning Heart
- The Fire Rises – Discover the Chest of Rage
- Stitcher’s Schemes – Discover Stitcher Jim’s Journals
- Heart of Fire – Complete the Tale
- Saver of Souls – Complete the Tall Tale 3 instances
Many of those cosmetics can be found by means of Tall Tale adventures. However, the Legendary Curse was a limited-time merchandise by means of the Sea of Thieves Season One Plunder Pass, and we have no idea if will probably be obtainable once more sooner or later. Curse of the Sunken Sorrow, Curse of the Order, Shores of Gold Curse, and The Ashen Curse are all obtainable within the game and can stay part of the Tall Tale adventures.