Nighthawk Interactive and MGA Entertainment revealed L.O.L. Surprise! Roller Dreams will be coming to the Nintendo Switch in November. This game is basically a racing title which features all of the players from the franchise on roller skates, and has been awarded many different courses and challenges that keep you busy for hours. We have more information on it below as the game is coming out on November 10.
Credit: Nighthawk Interactive.
“Faunt! Roller Dreams can play to try to get out of the roller rink with up to four friends. Skaters can reap an abundance of rewards in thrilling game modes, customizing skates with vibrant stickers and adding confetti bombs and glitter to become rivals and opponents. Single! Roller Dreams is a process for players to skip their skates in three fun ways.
- Multiplayers Up to four friends are qualified to compete in speedy races in order to become the ultimate L.O.L. Surprise! roller skating champion.
- Single-race players can test their skills against A.I.-controlled opponents in races.
- Mummy! Grand Prix Skaters can compete on captivating tracks to win Grand Prix. Earn L.O.L. Surprise! balls to unwrap, or compete and customize your skates.
The popular L.O.L. Surprise! theme offers a lot of fabulous circuits to compete.
- Pies are a unique and eclectic dance track for skaters. While you go to Mini Sweets where delicious desserts await you.
- World Tour Players can skate around the vibrant Route 707 in the Western World and visit landmarks across the globe on these unforgettable tracks.
- Space Trek Those mesmerizing tracks introduce players to cosmic paths through the spacespace under distant planets and galaxies.
I got a kick with my car.
- Personalized Gear Players can pick from the spectacular skateboard selection and give their unique style a glittery sticker.
- The roller skaters can throw strategic items such as candy or bubbles, as well as confetti bombs, cupcakes, glitter and bubble gum.
- Players earn a pity after each race, and earn A-Z Points if they play a game in their claws. The coin can be used for the theme L’O.L. Surprise! Balls to unwrap collectible prizes.