HomeAroged: SoftBank will try to value arms assets higher than originally anticipated

Aroged: SoftBank will try to value arms assets higher than originally anticipated

Published on


As far as the parameters for the upcoming public offer this week, and Reuters have reported, SoftBank is going to actually revise the rules at last minute. It’s seeking to retain 90 % of the shares of the based developer the same time, but at the same time, receive the maximum money from the sale of the remaining 10 %.

Source: Reuters.

According to SoftBank, the capitalization of Arms following the IPO should exceed the estimated five4,5 billion dollars, and participants in the transaction are now asked to make more shares than had been originally agreed upon. SoftBank is also trying to avoid the IPO. The Japanese company is presumably motivated to make such a huge contribution to Arm ownership.

Latest articles

More like this