Purple Ray Studio and Untold Tales announced they’re going to release Boti: Byteland Overclocked for PC next month. This game will explore Byteland, a 3D computer-stylized environment currently under a new threat. You should double jump, dash, hover and glide through several colorful levels, and find new ideas and combinations with your robotic body while trying to save everything in a computer and technology-based world. You can watch the latest movie below. The movie will be released on September 15th, 2023.
Credit: Unsold Tales.
“Boti: Byteland Overclocked is a dark-hearted 3D platformer built in a world of bits and bytes. Discuss with your robot buddies and help them out by collecting hidden items across the futuristic scales. Or explore the far corners of this well-made world to earn various rewards. There is loads of fun to have on yourself, but you can invite a co-op friend to double your entertainment value at every moment of the game.
- Old-school 3D platforming: Double jump, dash, hover, and glide to explore a vibrant and colorful world.
- Collect mode: Team up and connect to the co-op mode! Change from solo to dual play, with the adaptation of the binary rhythm of one player camaraderie to a solo campaign, without having a glitch.
- Byte-tastic banter: Boti is joined on his journey by One & Zero, two floating binary bot-palls that keep you engaged throughout the adventure.
- Magnetic mind-teasers: Use the magnetism power to tackle brain-teasing puzzles or slide blocks to create platforms that elevate you to new heights.
- The musical slide is a set of musical notes that you must make to complete the music on your way down a slide and form a musical crescendo that will leave you grating from one to the other.