A new song by Hololive Vtubers Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura followed the original song on a major musical milestone. Q now passed 20 million views on YouTube. Calliope Mori announced the Kennzeichen on Twitter. It comes about 11 months after its February 2022 debut.
This is a symbol of what this song is. Q has debuted in February 2022. In April 2022, it passed 10 million views. This song marks the second song, passed with 20 million views of both the two people of the Hololive EN Myth group. First was the song King’s cover.
For those who haven’t seen this, there’s Q. Deco* 27, who worked on Hatsune Miku Vocaloids like Cinderella or Poison Apple. Kay Yu managed the music video with the animation.
Here are the top five most watched Hololive songs listed as of January 4, 2023.
- Ochame Kinou Hololive cover by 24 of its Vtubers- 40,108,099 views.
- Sorry, Please RIP by Calliope Mori 35,069 703 views.
- Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura 802.21279 views, King cover by Calliope and 21.221.
- Q by Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura 20,015,709 views.
- Hippochi tihu covered and Hololive Fantasy 18899 views.
Calliope Mori released a new album in 2022. Sinderella arose from the original songs of the past as well as the classic Love of Death and Im Greedy.