The company Jagex and Games by Malcs has launched Atlas of Discovery, a new program for Melvor Idle.
The Melvor Idle trailer catches the explosion.
World map players can test the enormous world of Melvor and unveil new areas of the world map for the first time with the new Cartography skill. And as part of those who wish to look deep into the world’s murky past, the new archaeology skill allows players to discover new, powerful and ancient artefacts that lurk beneath the surface.
Players can build their combat skills and improve in new Combat Areas, Slayer Zones and Dungeons. In addition, you can fight over 45 dangerous new monsters and discover hundreds of new items. Players will learn new techniques, such as the Unholy Prayers and the powerful Barrier mechanic, and use new equipment slots and gear levels. There are even nice new animals that you can bring along when you leave for work.
The Atlas of Discovery has some great features.
- 2 new knowledge: Cartography and Archaeology.
- The Game is the new game mode. Ancient Relics are the new game mode.
- 600 new products have already arrived.
- 46 new Monsters!
- 8 new combat zones.
- There are 3 new new slayer-wides.
- Five new Dungeons!
- Over 10 new pets.
- New Unholy Prayer Book with seventeen new Unholy Prayers.
- A new Combat Mechanic: An obstacle to new combat Mechanics.
- New Equipment: a gem!
- New level of upgraded combat gear.
- Two new trees in woodcutting are in use.
- Two new ores in the mining process are available in the old one.
- 2 new Potions in Herblore.
- 1 new summoning that is the same as a Familiar for Barrier.
- We have great products to create for Smithing, Fletching, Crafting and Runecrafting.
- New Astrological Constellation (Contellation for New Astrology) – New Ages – Next World War
- 2 new ancient wizards spinspells.
- 2 new Alt Magic’s gamma
- 2 new Magic Auroras.
- 2 new magicians have new magic cries & crates.
- 3 new Agility Obstacles.
- New Skill Upgrades in the shop!
- 20 new Township tasks.
Melvor Idle is an idle experience in RuneScape. Using the core of the long-running MMO, it reaches its purest form, offering something for both veterans and newcomers alike. The game contains over 20 skills, combat abyss, deep but accessible system and lots of monsters to overcome.
This is the first out of the series, the second outing of Atlas of Discovery (each version) for Steam, Android and iOS (not less than $4.99).
If you are not familiar with gaming, then you can look for something new. Click here to know more.