Slightly over two weeks after the discharge of Cuphead’s long-awaited DLC, The Delicious Last Course, Studio MDHR has launched a brand new update centered on the DLC.
The patch is principally to do with bug fixes, although minor updates have additionally been made to the gameplay by way of animation and audio.
The full patch notes can be found under, courtesy of Studio MDHR’s official blog publish:
Ver. 1.3.3 (Released July twenty eighth, 2022)
- Revised DLC completion % calculations to raised mirror accomplished progress within the DLC.
- Fixed bug which triggered DLC’s remaining boss to get locked into sure animations, stopping correct part development.
- Fixed bug which triggered the Esther Winchester boss to get locked into sure animations, stopping correct part development.
- Fixed uncommon bug which triggered the Sally Stageplay boss to get locked into sure animations, stopping correct part development.
- Fixed bug stopping boss title playing cards from rendering when utilizing EU Spanish language.
- Adjusted “Hearty” achievement to unlock extra persistently.
- Fixed uncommon bug stopping NPC from giving gamers cash.
- Removed unintended Soul Contract from displaying after defeating the King Dice boss.
- Adjusted scoring circumstances for “HP” rating on consequence display screen to permit for extra constant and clear scoring. Player HP rating is now solely calculated based mostly on remaining HP upon finishing a struggle.
- Fixed uncommon bug which resulted in gamers shedding controller performance whereas in Porkrind’s Shop.
- Fixed bug inflicting Super Art II for Ms. Chalice and Cuphead/Mugman to operate improperly after the DLC’s remaining boss part 1-2 transition.
- Fixed different misguided participant states after DLC remaining boss part 1-2 transition.
- Fixed bug inflicting Ms. Chalice to stay energetic in ranges regardless of eradicating the Astral Cookie attraction in post-death equip menu.
- Fixed bug permitting participant to equip and use different charms whereas nonetheless taking part in as Ms. Chalice.
- Fixed bug inflicting Ms. Chalice’s leaping parry collision to not operate when close to floor collision surfaces in some situations.
- Fixed minor animation difficulty with Ms. Chalice through the part 1-2 transition of The Devil boss.
- Fixed bug in King of Games Queen boss struggle permitting cannonball to spawn after participant dies.
- Fixed bug stopping Glumstone the Giant’s part 1 floor spike gnomes from activating for Player 2.
- Fixed bug stopping parrying pink moonshine barrel enemies within the Moonshine Mob boss from counting in direction of “Parry” class for scoring.
- Fixed bug permitting gamers to push Wally Warbles boss utterly off display screen throughout Phase 3.
- Fixed uncommon bug stopping correct development by way of DLC’s introductory cutscene.
- Fixed uncommon points with character collision on Inkwell Isle IV map.
- Fixed uncommon points with character collision on returning to map from sure boss fights.
- Fixed uncommon bug stopping HP from correctly carrying over between King Dice encounters.
- Fixed bug inflicting objects parried after defeating a boss to typically contribute to the “Parry” class for scoring.
- Fixed uncommon bug inflicting visible errors on post-death equip menu.
- Fixed visible format of management mapping display screen for non-16:9 facet ratios.
- Fixed varied typos and misspellings in DLC game credit.
- Various audio & SFX tweaks, fixes, and additions.
- Various minor animation fixes and tweaks
Providing just a little additional to The Delicious Last Course, consider this update as one thing akin to a wafer-thin mint.
Did you get pleasure from Cuphead? Have you performed the DLC but? Let us know within the feedback under!