The Genshin Impact 4.1 update launched on September 26th, and with it comes a huge deal of new content, including new story, in-game events, locations, limited character banners, Third Anniversary event, and much more. We had a look in the Chapter IV, which HoYoverse has been cooking in the first chapters of Fontaine from the first chapter.
An Archon Quest chapter will be on sale.
Image via HoYoverse.
The Fortress of Meropide’s Inshin Impact version 4.1 is going to the fontaine Archon quest. Players have to be sent on a clandestine mission to the capital of Fontaines, on a fortress of the mighty Meropide. He and I have false convictions hiding their true purpose. To save my eyes on Harbinger Tartaglia who recently died in the prison are also helping me. Arlecchino, a Fatui Harbinger native to Fontaine, makes her appearance for a diplomatic role, navigating a tensionsome diplomatic situation. We do know the Fatui, but there is something more.
Near the end of the trailer for the point of 4.1, it becomes clear that Focalors, a member of the Hydrognosis Act, is in the Fatuis vicinity; she is begs for his life against some unknown antagonizer, such as Arlecchino. New characters Wriothesley and Neuvillette are both important in the story. Both are the chief warren and the chief justice of Meropide and Fontaine. Both characters will also receive limit-based character banners and Story Quests, and also.
New locations, new deals and new events.
Image on HoYoverse.
The Fontaine has a more complex, enigmatic, floating cubes of water, called the Allogravity-Condensed Water Bodies, and will be fully explorable. The area near the cubes is broad, with new mysteries and other sights, plus a new boss called Experimental Field Generator. The Fatui Frost and Wind Operatives were also visible. They operate under Arlecchino, and they are indistinguishable, according to developers.
As well as the underground environments at its base and inside the industrial, the Fortress of Meropide is fully explorable, and distorted by some bizarre substances such as Arghium. There is a second world boss with that new world boss, the Millennial Pearl Seahorse, with powerful AoE attacks.
During 4.1, there will also be five events:
- Poetry is presented by water.
- Hundred-Pace Hurling Rites is a darts game where you’re attempting to use moving pots to draw points.
- With Inspiration Eruption, you collect powerful crystals from defeated enemies that rupture after a time, and bring down the boss-level Mythic Nexus.
- Finally, Mending Painting Prospects sees you taking pictures of locations around the game to create collages using specific parts of the images in the frame.
- The dodocos astronautical adventure, like the Bomberman, where you should use Jumpy Dumpties (the bombs) to destroy the Spikey Fish (destructible blocks) by destroying the destructible blocks of the scintilla.
- Radiant Harvest: Here you’ll collect Violetglow Jellyfish from the waters of Fontaine (and thats about it).
- Another mechanic, Load, assigns teams that build the meter so you can add Buff Modules to make combat tougher.
- Overflowing Mastery: An event to create single weapon-ascension material for specific Domains.
In 4.1, there is also a Check-in Night, Bathing In Moonlight, which sees you running ingenshin daily for up to 10 Intertwined Fates, and an average of 1,600 Primogems, some extra features, and more through in-game mail.
Finally there’s a new set of weapons: weapons, he says.
- The Tome of the Eternal Cash and Money Management Catalysts are the digital of the Eternal Flow and Cashflow Monitors.
- The dockhand assistant sword is used.
- The Power Saw Portable claymore.
- The Prospectors are destroying the ground.
- The Range Gauge Blow.