This is a Twitch auto-drop claim script which works with the following logic:
1. The script clicks “share” button every 10 seconds on streamer channel, so your profile status doesn’t go away after you go afk.
2. The script refreshes your inventory drops twitch page every 3 minutes. if you received a drop, the script will claim your drop for you.
Ask questions if you have any.
Twitch is currently giving away rewards to users who link their twitch account and claim rewards while watching streams.
To earn a Drop, log in to Twitch, make sure your profile is set to Online, and watch any Lost Ark broadcast marked with the “Drops Enabled” tag.
Link twitch account
You can link your twitch account, connect via steam, and check your drops on the following link:
To make it an automated process you need to do the following:
1. Install the Tampermonkey browser extension:
2. Install the Twitch auto-drop script:
3. In your browser, you have to open 2 tabs:
1. Streamer you want to watch for drops: eg. https://www.twitch.tv/asmongold
2. Twitch drops inventory (you must have this tab open as well): https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
4. That’s it. You can play games, or minimize the browser.
To be sure that your script is working, check if share menu shows/hide on the streamer page you watch every 10 seconds.
After you receive a drop, the script will claim it and you will have a page which will look like this:
This script will work for any other twich game which is giving away rewards with time-based claim system. So you can use whenever you want.