You want to level up faster? Get better weapons/wehicles etc.? Read this tutorial!
Don’t forget to give like and badge!
How does EXP works in Battlefield 2042?
You get so much xp for doeing most of the things. The list of it:
- Kill 50xp
- Assist 50xp
- Destroyed wehicle 50xp
- Reanimation 50xp
- Securing objective 15xp
- Secured objective 325xp
- Secured sector 1000xp
- Teammate respawn on you 15xp
- Defending objective 5xp
- Supply/healing/etc 5xp
- And more but this are the most important
Play as Casper
The best XP farm in 2042 is using Casper’s Drone or Prox Sensors to mass-spot targets in Breakthrough. Every enemy you spot in Breakthrough gives you 5XP. That doesn’t sound like much, but every spotted enemy that dies will give you 50XP, half a kill’s worth. Spot enough targets, and you’ll start earning ribbons that grant even more XP.
Casper is the best Specialist for this strategy. His drone has a fairly long range, auto-spots targets you’re looking at that aren’t too far away, and it can even disrupt enemy vehicles—granting more XP. As of writing, you can also attach gadgets onto Casper’s drone. Strapping the drone with C5 is an effective strategy for destroying vehicles, ensuring some multikills that grant a massive chunk of XP. However, this should be a secondary focus, as spotting is where most of your XP will be coming from.
- Enter a Breakthrough match.
- Find a safe spot.
- Deploy your drone.
- Fly above the enemy team and keep an eye on them, spotting them every few seconds.
- When you are bored or something else go and capture objectives and sectors
Turbo hyper weapon thats OP!
I mean prox sensor. It can spot enemies through walls and you will get xp for it. If someone will kil spoted enemy you will get xp from assist.
Badges for merits
You will get them for doeing this:
- Killing enemy players
- Getting assists on squadmates kills
- Healing fellow players
- Using EMP’s
- Destroying enemy vehicles
- Using the Recon Drone gadget to spot enemies and vehicles
- Ranger Kills
- Resupplying your allies with ammo
- Go on conquest
- Get in the helicopter that have auto aim rockets and anti ground rockets
- Don’t fight, just fly to objectives and secure it
- Destroy land wehicles thats easy