Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2s next update is just around the corner and it seems that you have the pre-load installed immediately.
Waiting for updates is the most annoying part of gaming. And now, keeping your games up to date becomes a real stress. Every AAA-style title gets huge free downloads every few days.
If you want to get the best weapons for the new weapon, or when you need to experience the new Call of Duty season, preloading is your friend.
Then the time you buy an update – as soon as it arrives.
Here’s how it got.
When should you set up the Warzone 2 and MW2 Season 2?
The Warzone 2 & MW2 season 2 update will be available on January 31st, one day before the new season’s end. This should give players more time to install the new update before it starts.
However, Season 1 Reloaded preload went live only a few hours before the mid-season update stopped going bad. If your time has lapsed, please update this article with the updated information.
Plus don’t miss out on our first detail on the supposedly Japanese-themed season 2 update with a returning fan-favorite map!
Here’s how to load the new major update from all platforms.
How to read on PS4 and PS5?
- From the PlayStation home screen, find the new Warfare 2 icon.
- Press the Switching button on the DualSense controller.
- Take a check for the update.
- If a preload is available, the game will download it automatically.
How to Pre-Load on Xbox One?
- Choose My Games & Apps from the home screen.
- Scroll to the icon of Modern Warfare 2.
- Press Menu on the Xbox controller.
- Selected Manage Game and Add-ons.
- Choose Updates
- The game should download automatically if a preload is available.
How to use the preload on steam.
- Open Steam
- Go to the Library.
- See the Call of Duty Modern War 2 guide!
- Just right-click the game and select Properties.
- Keep this game updated from the Update menu.
How to Save on Battle.net.
- Open Battle.net launcher.
- From the Games directory you will find Modern Warfare two.
- Click the Option button that is located next to the blue play button in the right side.
- Select Check to check up currents.
One new leak suggests that Plunder will come into Warzone 2 very soon could this be Season 2 game mode?