Crossword puzzles can be a great way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at the same time. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue leaves us totally stumped, either because we’re not completely familiar with the topic or simply because we’re blank. We have all the answers available for Jambalaya base crossword clue If you need help!
There is nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle with a crossword clue! These riddles cover many different topics, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games you will become familiar with many of the clues that come up!
Jambalaya base Crossword Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the answers we know of for Jambalaya Base. This clue last appeared on the November 23, 2022 WSJ crossword puzzle. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the length required in the crossword puzzle you’re working on to get the correct answer. The solution for the Jambalaya Base crossword should be:
Below you will find the defined keywords that can help you better understand the clue or answer. Find all the solutions for the puzzle in our WSJ Crossword November 23, 2022 Answers guide.
Answer definitions and crossword clues
- BASE (noun)
- a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that provides money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries.
- lowest support of a structure.
- BASE (adjective)
- of low birth or position (‘base’ is archaic in this sense).
- BASE (verb)
- (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the vapors.
- use as a base for; found in.
- JAMBALAYA (noun)
- Spicy Creole dish of rice with ham, sausage, chicken or seafood with tomatoes, peppers, onions and celery.
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the crossword section of our website for more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details in our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.