The major conference of Pokemon GO Fest 2023: Global has begun. There are some monsters behind this event, including the Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and more exciting Pokemon. During the event, the time leading up to the event will include Raid Hours, so you’ll need to take a hard time to update Bleeding Cool’s updates to take the top of these elite beasts by the top counter. Today’s raid guide for Pokemon GO players will help you set up a team to defeat Mega Rayquaza. Let’s get to it.
Mega Rayquaza was at Pokemon GOfest 2023. Yes, I’m not reading, but it’s a joke.
The top Mega rayquaza counters are the Top 7 inch tall.
The graph which makes all the Pokemon and moves calculate the top 10 Mega Rayquaza counters as such:
- Shadows by a seashell: Powder Snow, avalanche.
- Shadow Mewtwo: Psychic Cut, Ice Beam.
- Mamoswine: Powder snow, Avalanche.
- Mega Glalie: Frost Breathe, Avalanche.
- Mega Abomasnow: Powder Snow, Weather Ball.
- Frost, Avalanche: Breath, Powell.
- Mega Rayquaza: Dragon Tail, Breaking Swipe.
- Mega Diancie: A slick and an odeoglycus, slashing gold.
- Shadow Weavile: Ice Shard, Avalanche.
- Mewtwo: Psycho- Cut, Icebeam.
To get more power, you can play your counters, but allowing that amount of powerful Shadow Pokemon to become unlocked is a big order, even if the most practiced players are not practicing. Here are ten more non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can reduce Mega Rayquaza by a fraction of the price.
- Weavile: Ice, Avalanche, sandpaper.
- Avr. Ice-Fang, Avalanche: Fish, Avalanche: Icefish!
- Aurorus: Frost in Breath, Weather Ball.
- Galarian Darmanitan: Ice Fang, Avalanche: Avalanche.
- Beartic: pistachio powder snow, scuttled ice-mucking.
- Hisuian Avalugg, blizzard’s Powder Snow.
- Vanilluxe: Icebreath, Blizzard:…
- Articuno: Butterflies and Ice-Beam.
- Walrein: Frost; Icicle Spear: Icicle Spear.
- Mr. Rime: Ice Box, Ice Punch.
How many training coaches are required?
The biggest thing in the world is getting the highest pound and most squatters of the game. With the Circle Lock technique, you can get great or awesome throws, or you can get Golden Razz Berries to catch Pokemon. You can see a Shiny however, it’s a guaranteed catch, so make sure you get a Pinap Berry.
Shiny Odds and 100% IVs!
One in 20 people choose Shiny Pokémon. If you’re looking for a Pokemon with the most stats, the 100% IV Rayquaza will have a CP of 2191 in normal weather conditions and 2739 in boosted weather.
Thanks, fellow trainers! Look out on Bleeding Cool for all the current updates on everything in the Pokemon GO.