Fans of the present criticized BoA’s response.
Netizens are criticizing BoA‘s response to criticism over her judge’s determination in the latest episode of Mnet‘s Street Man Fighter.
Earlier, BoA clapped back at the massive criticism she had been receiving for her decision to forfeit her judge’s vote throughout a spherical within the elimination battle between dance crews Prime Kingz and Band Two Brothers.
Im the battle, Prime Kingz’s Trix went head-to-head with Band Two Brothers’ J ROC. Most viewers felt Trix had gained the battle decidedly, however to their chagrin, BoA and the remainder of the judges, Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk and 2PM‘s Wooyoung, forfeitted their votes, sending the battle to another round where J ROC eventually won.
Audiences criticized the judges, with BoA receiving the brunt of the fans’ displeasure.
- “I was so mad seeing BoA pander to Prime Kingz when she’s the one who eliminated them.”
- “Does BoA need to be a judge? She should know herself that she isn’t qualified.”
In a uncommon response to criticism, BoA took to her Instagram, the place she clapped again at her critics whereas expressing that the fixed criticism has turn out to be “Tiring.”
It isn’t just like the judges aren’t those who resolve which groups battle for elimination… I’m getting bored with continuously considering… ‘Would you guys have been less upset if I dropped Bank Two Brothers?’…
BoA then uploaded one other story of SM Entertainment’s assertion warning authorized motion in opposition to those that maliciously attacked BoA.
Hello, that is SM Entertainment.
Currently, there are malicious feedback unfold by the artist’s social media, on-line communities, and portal websites.
These acts are in opposition to the regulation and are topic to punishment. We want to inform you that we’re presently gathering proof to pursue authorized motion in each civil and legal courts.
To shield our artists, we’re continuously monitoring for proof and are presently pursuing authorized motion. We will proceed to pursue authorized motion in opposition to those that interact in legal habits.
— SM Entertainment
It appears the idol’s response has finished nothing however make followers extra vocal about their disappointment in direction of her. In a publish on Korea’s largest on-line group that has been considered a whopping 351K instances, followers expressed their malcontent with the idol and her response.
- “BoA is being criticized for more than just Trix’s battle. I don’t know why she feels all high and mighty and condescending. For example, the way she doesn’t use honorifics to address people and tells dancers she felt they were going to hit her, there are so many reasons why she isn’t qualified to be a judge. Her response tells us she doesn’t even know what the problem is.”
- “If you are tired, then you can leave.”
- “Ms. BoA, please leave. No one wants to see you play the victim.”
- “She’s almost forty but is so short-sighted.”
- “Do you think that’s the only issue? You have no respect for dancers, you don’t judge fairly, and you don’t study. You are being criticized for being a mess.”
- “We are also getting tired, so please don’t come out on these shows again.”
What are your ideas?