Nvidia’s first graphics driver update of 2023 focuses on its latest hardware launch. Just as the new RTX 4070 Ti is rolling out, the GeForce Game Ready Driver 528.02 WHQL Also hit the masses with official support.
In addition to being a recommended installation for those who keep the new graphics card, support for the use of DLSS 3 b Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally Also came with this driver.
It fixes the following bugs, with Nvidia managing to wipe out quite a few of them in this update:
- Portal RTX hangs during resolution/mode change and GFE recording 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear overexposed when using HDR enabled from Windows display settings. 
- AVS4You Monochrome video preview 
- Players are reporting black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with driver 522.25 
- Lumion Pro 12.3 – Heavy corruption was observed in the application window 
- Fixed a brightness issue on some laptops 
Here are the known issues that are still being investigated:
- Turning HDR on and off in game causes game stability issues when a non-native resolution is used. 
- The display may flicker briefly when waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] The foliage in the game is larger than usual and displays a constant flicker 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of playing 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may show flickering when staring at the sky 
The Nvidia 528.02 Game Ready driver is now available through the GeForce Experience app. Those who prefer direct downloads can find independent links below. God You can read the release notes here.
Graphics Desktop graphics:
Report a problem with the article