This week, the Epic Games Store offers two small indie-developed PC games that you can download and save for next week. both out of line and The Forest Quartet Will be free until 11am ET on September 28th.
out of line is a 2D side-scrolling puzzle game from developer Nerd Monkeys and publisher Hatinh Interactive. Made with hand-drawn graphics, the game lets you control Sen as he tries to escape from the oppressive factory location. Below is a quick summary of its features.
- Enjoy dozens of visually impressive puzzles
- Learn to master the mechanics of the spear
- Interact with beautiful hand-drawn environments
- Learn from extraordinary characters
- Find out what San’s story tells you
The Forest Quartet Coming from developer Mads & Friends and publisher Bedtime Digital Games. It’s a puzzle adventure fantasy game about a lead singer of a band trying to get her bandmates together for one last concert. Here’s a look at its features:
- SPIRIT POWER – Sing to interact with objects, create light with your fingertips. Surf, watch and become butterflies to explore the psyche of the band members.
- Listen closely – environments and objects add unique layers to the soundtrack. Whether it’s crackling forest fires or the cold winds from the deep caves.
- A STORY OF LIFE- living through heartbreak and loss. to recover from the grief and bring back the band’s musical spark.
- Relaxing gameplay – no written descriptions or instructions, gradually gain powers for your travels.
interesting, The Forest QuartetHis father’s major key had his father write the game’s original jazz score, while his sister Nina voices the game’s main character vocalist.
Both again out of line and The Forest Quartet will be free to download and save from the Epic Games Store for the next seven days.