We have a whole list of events coming toPokemon in 2023, kicking off the New Year’s 2023 event and continuing to February 2023 with the Crackling Voltage event. Let’s look at what will be happening in the new year.
New Year’s celebration 2023 in Pokémon GO. The author is Niantic.
There are a few interesting events happening at Pokemon GO in January 2022.
- Last month, December 31.2022 January 4th 2023: Pokemon Go New Year’s 2023 event.
- February 7th, 2014 (dot five).
- January 10: The Fantasy of Twinkling will begin at half a century later.
- Thursday, December 14, 2019. Jorry – Wednesday, June 15, 2023, GO Battles. Steven Stone is doing the same thing.
- January 19th January 23rd and 20,23: January Community Day Classic.
- February 27 (March 27 – February 5), 2023: Crackling Voltage Event.
There’s just a full list of events at New Year’s 2023 event.
- Last and time:Saturday, December 31 2022, at 08 a.m. to Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 8 a.m. local time.
- New costumed Pokemon: Pikachu wearing a party top hat will debut in the game for the first time. It isn’t over until the release. Hoothoot, which had a New Year’s hat, wouldn’t be evolved at all. This evolution will be accelerated, allowing Noctowl to be seen in New Year’s hat. Party Hat Wurmple, New Year’s Hat Hoothoot, Party Hat Pichu and a lot of party hat Pokemon in raids are returning to return, too.
- Wild spawners: Pikachu, New Year’s Hat Hauloot, Party Hat Homoot.
- YES: Our babies return. Party Hat Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Azurill, and Wynaut.
- Pikachu, New Year’s swarmhoot.
- Troops: Party Hat Raticate, Party Hat Nidorino, Party Hat Gengar, Party Hat Wobbuffet.
- Five, Reshiram, presumably to confirm the formation of Unova Dragons will continue following reshiram. Hopefully, after this feature, Reshiram will conclude with Zekrom. Reshiram is going to have the exclusive move Fusion Flare, the official move.
- Mega Shakes: Mega Steelix.
- The bonuses at the event are great.
- How much do you like decorating? Niantic says: “Focuzzi lighting will light up the skies. We hope you like that colorful decor!
- There are the theme of the event: Embryotics from the shop, spinning stops and opening gifts for the kids.
- Stardust: a Collection Challenge, see how to challenge the swarm of warren.
- 1/2 Egg Pitch distance when two pigs are placed in an ipotec during the event period.
- The eggs are divided in length by the pound on the pistachio of the event, where the egg is cut.
We can, too, confirm the whole details of Chespin Community Day:
- Date and time: Saturday, January 7 2023, from two o’clock to five o’clock local time.
- Pokemon: Chespin with Shiny release.
- Move special Community Day: This starter is usually Grasstype, so we’re getting a Frenzy plant as well. Evolve Chespin or Quilladin from Chesnaught to get the Charged Attack of Frenzy Plant which won’t become available after the event through evolution. Chesnaught with Frenzy Plant can be obtained up to five hours after the event window.
- Community Day Ticketed Research: A Storyline titled “Quality Quills” worth $1,200 will be found in the Playpoint store.
- Chespin: The holidays are fun. These include:
- The Double Candy is a great tool to catch Pokemon.
- Half of the time to get an egg for the egg when it is placed in an incubator during the Community Day.
- Incense, not Daily Adventure Incense, acted during the event will last for three hours.
- There is one additional Special Trade, for one maximum of two days.
- Double the chance that trainers at levels 31, who are aged 31 and up, should receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon. In order to get the module into action during the event, the modules will last three hours.
- Niantic says “Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise.” There’s no surprise here: Chespin will spawn five times from GO Snapshots.
- During the event, companies will be required to make 50% less Stardust.
- Stickers don’t stop spinning Stops and allowing gift acheive a thing.
- Battles at the bonus game after the community’s day.
- Start: Monday, January, 7:20, from 5 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- Pokemon – Quilladin – Pokemon!
- Niantic says: “After 3 hours of Community Day, Trainers will be able to take on special 4-star Raid Battles. That the bosses who hosted the raid, would say you could find a more Chespin. Once you are ready to finish the 4star Raid Battle against Quilladin, Chespin will come to the Gym for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may see a koji!