By homofob –
There’s a secret room added by Dani on the Blueline map. This shows you how to get to it the easiest way.
Before the instructions, there’s some things you need to know:
– Make sure you have 60+ HP, since there’s a risk you might take heavy fall damage if you don’t do it right. If you do it properly, you shouldn’t take damage at all.
– This doesn’t involve cheating, but Dani has the right to remove this room from servers or the game entirely, so it might not stick around for long.
– probably won’t remain secret for long lmao
The secret room is located next to the Light Blue structure, in the corner of the map. The entrance has a ramp, which makes it impossible to slide without the necessary speed
Here’s the easiest way to get to it.
– Get on top of the Light Blue structure that’s next to the structure that contains the room (the only ways is to jump on the ladder from the building with the room. It’s hard to reach, so you should jump and then quickly hold the crouch button afterwards to slide jump)
– Reach the top of the structure, then go to the corner next to the big box. Align yourself with the ramp below you.
– Jump on the ramp (be sure to face towards the room) and just before you’re about to hit the ramp, hold the crouch button and slide to the room. It’s in the left, so be sure to quickly go to the left so you don’t slide off.
– that’sa bout it lol
– It’s pretty bland, only containing a TV with a looped GIF of Jeff’s (they don’t look like one, who knows) doing the victory royale while the Winning track plays (doesn’t change volume with distance, it just comes to a halt when you leave or when you’re at the exit)
– Makes it a VERY good room for Hat King, Hide and Seek and pretty much any other gamemode, hence why it might get removed sooner or later
If you’re still encountering problems or haven’t understood something, here’s a video (not sponsored)
– thanks for reading this uhhhhhhh rate 5 stars and give me points
– don’t sue me