Bethesda has released the Elder Scrolls Online update 2.49 (S5 version 1.09, Xbox 126.96.36.199, S8 9.1.7) on all platforms. The problem is with the entire list of fixes. Read on for everything in the official update notes for September 20.
Updates for the Elder Scrolls Online | Hundreds of Patches | Thousands of Patches | Hundreds of Patches | Hundreds of Patches.
766MB (9), 257MB (Lann) and 336MB (Linux) size: 37GB (PS4), 536MB (PS5), 1,2GB (Xbox), 135MB (PC)
- If indifferent to cost mechanics, then they will show their correct cost mechanic, even though it isn’t yet learned or slotted, so you can understand more easily what the ability will cost before you slot it in. The following could be the case.
- The imperfect ring is hard to pass by.
- Remedy Cascade
- Chakram Shields
- Fixed the issue where some conditional requirements which checked when you healed a target under a certain threshold could bypass the health limit, such as re-entrying and triggering targets over 25%.
- Fixed an issue where an original “Mundus Stone” was able to cut off a character when it got killed on a load screen.
- Adjusted Inferno and Ice Staff Heavy Attacks to temporarily make them unreflectable to prevent health desyncs while a longer-term solution is found and tested.
- Cleansing the old garbage: Fixed an issue in which this node slipped into an other one’s pocket.
- You cannot acquire weapons for the Marksmans Crest collection only from any source, like a Bow.
- Enervating Aura: Fixed an issue where this set could sometimes cause the game to crash when it activated.
Sanitys Effort trial.
- The Frost Bomb is probably less likely to kill tanks during the fight with Exarchanic Yaseyla.
- An issue was fixed when one couldn’t get to the Antiquities Lead/Harvest Node in the Old Sailenmora Outpost.
- Fixed several issues that could affect the operation and update of Cyrodiil leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where groups mounted passengers could be seen riding on ground without visible mount.
- Gold Coast Experience Scrolls will now always stack with gold coast Experience Scrolls.
- Fixed a problem where the Passion Dancers Attire costume was erroneously referred to as a skin in some tooltips.
- In the end of the ending the ‘Event Ticket’ page, made clear that you must earn Event Tickets (and cannot obtain them via the Crown Shop) now.
- Some holes appear on the Multiroom furniture.
- The texture of a Statue, Hermaeus Mora furnishing, is now a high resolution.
- Fixed the problem where Zone Guide and Map Finalization would confuse you with Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild stories if you finished more frequently than your previous rank requirements.
- Fixed the error with some UI while trying to create a new character.
- Fixed an issue where the effects of Mundus Stone could be wiped when your character is dead during a load of the movie theater.
- The Adjusted Inferno and Ice Staff Heavy Attacks to temporarily make them unreflectable to prevent health disabling while using long-term solutions to find and test them.
- You can no longer buy weapons for the Marksmans Crest item set, like a Bow from all sources, just like it originally meant.
The trial on Sanitys Edge is based on Sanitys Edge.
- It’s better if Frost Bomb picks tanks for targeted attacks in the fight against Exarchanic Yaseyla.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t access an AfdB/Dhyad node on the Old Sailenmora Outpost.
- Gold Coast Experience Scrolls will stack with identical-appearing Gold Coast Experience Scrolls now continuously.
- Upon returning to combat, you can use the mode of the Leave Instance menu.
- Re-enabled the functionality that allows you to automatically re-summon Companions when they are dismissed by summoning a post-doctoral assistant.
- Detecting the possibility that a crash could occur if it occurred during the use of an Occlusion Touch and/or Occlusion Touch.
- Fixed an issue where some objects near animated fixtures would flicker if Occlusion Culling was enabled in graphics settings.
- The problem where Zone Guide and Map Completion became a misstep for if you had completed Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild stories faster than they requested based on their previous rank.
- Using an appropriate UI glitch, the problem could occur when attempting to create a new character.
In other The Elder Scrolls Online news, the forthcoming slate of games in Bethesdas has been leaked via the FTC hearing and there are new titles and a bunch of new expansions to the MMORPG!
Source: Elder Scroll Online Forums (1, 2 )