2023 will bring a new raid rotation to Pokemon GO. The Legendary Fire/Dragon-type Reshiram is used in Tier Five Raids and Mega Steelix in Mega Raids. The party hats are also in the lower tiers. With this raid guide, you will learn how to take On reshiram in Pokemon GO, build an effective counters team, and understand these Pokemon’s Shiny rate.
Reshirams are Pokemon GO. Credit: Niantic
Reshiram Counters are the top one.
Pokebattler, which calculates Pokemon and moves every possible combination, lists top 10 Reshiram counters – these are called the ten most common weapons: the weapons of the destruction and the destruction of the weapons.
- Shadowware: Dragon Tail, Outrage.
- Dragons: Dragon Tail, Outrage.
- Mega Latios: Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw.
- Mega Aerodactyl: Rock Throw, Rock Slider: Rock Slider: Rock Slider, Rock Slider: Rock Slider, Rock Slider: Rock Slider.
- Mega Latias: Dragonbreath, utterness.
- Dark-brown ring, dragon-claw-honey-hietas, brisk dragon ear, claw-rap.
- Shadow Tyranitar: Smack down, Stone Edge!
- Rhyperior: ‘Tuck-Slap, Rock Wrecker’, ‘Frozen Wrecker’, / / / /: / / Acrobats with “Babys” and / / / / / / / / / Wrecker, / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
- This is: A dragon in the hammer, Outrage.
- Draco Meteor, Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor.
It is advisable to power up your counters as much as possible, but making a huge amount of strong Shadow Pokemon with their moves unlocked is a difficult task for most of the most practiced players. There are also ten extra non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can take Reshiram without waste.
- Rampardos: Sick Down, Rock Slide.
- Haxorus: Dragon hat, dragon claws / Dragon rat.
- A ring of an elephant, a man of the hats.
- Salamance: Dragontail, Outrage.
- Terrakion: Smack Down, roll, slide from the ground up.
- Zekrom: Dragonbreath, Outrage.
- Dragons: Tails of the dragon, Outrage.
- Groudon: Dragontrail, Earthquake.
- Palkia: Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor.
- Tyranitar: Smack Down, Stone edge.
How many trainers are needed?
Reshirams can be defeated with three trainers, but in order to get the top counters with better players and the best moves, your best best bet is to have four or more players.
In addition to Golden Razz Berries, Using the Circle Lock technique to guarantee Great or Excellent throws is the best way to catch Pokemon. If you can’t catch a Shiny, you’re certain that you’ll pick one for it.
The Shiny Odds & 100% IVs, don’t you?
The Shiny rate of the Legendary Pokemon is around one in 20.
If you are looking for a Pokemon with the best stats, then the 100% IV reshiram will have a CP of 2307 and 2884 in boosted weather.
Happy raiding, fellow trainers!